- Physical activity
- Weight management, nutrition, and healthy food
- Stress management and wellbeing
- Health assessment, prevention, and education
Walking trail maps
- Discovery Ridge 1
- Discovery Ridge 2
- Francis Quadrangle
- Hospital/Student Center
- Hospital/Recreation Center
- Hospital/Stankowski Field
- Jesse Hall Tree Trail
- Lowry Mall Tree Trail
- Memorial Union Tree Trail
- Mizzou Botanic Garden
- Peace Park
- Printing Services
- Sanborn Field
- Women's and Children's Hospital
MU Garden map - Landscape Services’ staff of arborists, designers, and gardeners develop and maintain the Mizzou Botanic Garden, to make the MU campus a pleasant, exciting place to be.
For discounted fitness center information, go to the Discounts webpage.
Agriculture and farmers' markets
- Boone County Farmers Market offers produce, eggs, meats, and baked goods April through October. See website for details.
- Columbia Farmers Market offers year-round produce, eggs, meats, and baked goods. See website for locations as they change based on the time of year.
- DanJo Farms produces fresh baked bread, meats, herbs, vegetables, eggs, berries, and fruits. This farm is located in Ashland, MO.
- Happy Hollow Farm produces certified organic vegetables, herbs, and eggs--and at times, organic meat and canned goods--through summer and winter CSA Memberships (Community Supported Agriculture) and sells at the Columbia Farmer’s Market.
- The Root Cellar in Columbia, MO, offers three weekly local food subscription programs to make healthy eating convenient and affordable. Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter subscriptions are available to Mid-Missourians. Delivery is available on campus at select locations. Visit the Root Cellar Local Food Box webpage for more details, FAQs, and to enroll at a location convenient for you. Interested in establishing a new delivery location on campus? Contact Jennifer Oetting at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (573) 884-7427.
- Missouri Farmers' Market Directory - Missouri is home to more than 140 farmers' markets located in communities across the state providing a rich variety of homegrown fruits and vegetables as well as locally produced goods such as dairy, eggs, and meats. You can search by county for a market near you.
MHNet Behavioral Health is an affiliate of Coventry and the administrator of mental health insurance through university medical insurance plans. You can find in-network mental health providers on the MHNet website.
MU Employee Assistance Program - MU Employee Assistance Program - a confidential, professional service provided to all employees, their families, retirees and organizational work units. The EAP provides a variety of services to help employees influenced by a range of personal concerns, including emotional distress, family concerns, alcohol/substance abuse, legal problems, occupational health, and more.
Family Support Division – Boone County at (573) 882-9180
Psychological Services Clinic at (573) 882-4677
Ergonomics - The ACT Center offers tips on how to improve your work station and job site to meet your physical needs. Ergonomics covers all aspects of a job, from physical stress placed on joints and muscles to environmental factors that affect hearing, vision, and general comfort and health. Ergonomic assessments are available by appointment.
Staff Health performs health screenings; TB testing; tetanus vaccinations; Hepatitis B vaccinations for any staff member who deals with blood or blood products; and measles, mumps, and rubella vaccinations. Influenza vaccinations are provided as supply allows. Vaccinations are also offered for hospital staff members who travel internationally. The office provides basic health counseling and counseling for TB-positive patients. Located in 1E41. Contact: (573) 882-2294 or email@example.com.
- University Hospital employees: firstname.lastname@example.org or (573) 884-8770
- Women’s and Children’s Hospital employees: (573) 875-9918
- Getting Healthy
- Nutrition Center
- Workplace Wellness
- Stress Management
- Physical Activity
- Quit Smoking