- Agriculture & Farmers' Markets
- City of Columbia
- Counseling & Family Services
- Job Resources
- Walking Trail Maps
- Wellness Resources
- Boone County Farmers Market offers produce, eggs, meats, baked goods April through October. See website for details.
- Columbia Farmers Market offers year-round produce, eggs, meats, and baked goods. See website for locations as they change based on the time of year.
- DanJo Farms produces fresh baked bread, meats, herbs, vegetables, eggs, berries and fruits. This farm is located in Ashland, MO.
- Happy Hollow Farm produces certified organic vegetables, herbs and eggs and, at times, organic meat and canned goods through summer and winter CSA Memberships (Community Supported Agriculture) and sells at the Columbia Farmer’s Market.
- The Root Cellar in Columbia, MO, offers three weekly local food subscription programs to make healthy eating convenient and affordable. Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter subscriptions are available to Mid-Missourians for $33 plus tax each week. Delivery is available on campus at select locations. Visit the Root Cellar Local Food Box webpage for more details, FAQs and to enroll at a location convenient for you.
Interested in establishing a new delivery location on campus? Contact Jennifer Oetting at email@example.com or call 573-884-7427.
- Missouri Farmers' Market Directory - Missouri is home to more than 140 farmers' markets located in communities across the state providing a rich variety of homegrown fruits and vegetables as well as locally produced goods such as dairy, eggs and meats. You can search by county for a market near you.
- Columbia/Boone County Substance Abuse Advisory Commission
- Columbia/Boone County Health Department
- Department of Health Psychology
- MU Employee Assistance Program - a confidential, professional service provided to all employees, their families, retirees and organizational work units. The EAP provides a variety of services to help employees influenced by a range of personal concerns, including emotional distress, family concerns, alcohol/substance abuse, legal problems, occupational health and more.
- Family Support Division – Boone County
- Heartland Center for Men and Women
- Psychological Services Clinic
Go to Discounts: Columbia.
- Columbia Missouri Human Resources Employment and Jobs
- Faculty Council (Columbia)
- Intercampus Faculty Council (UM System)
- Job Loss Assistance – University of Missouri Extension
- Missouri Job Search Support and Networking
- Staff Advisory Council (Columbia)
- Staff Advisory Council (UM System)
- Unemployment Insurance - Missouri Department of Labor and Industrial Relations
- University of Missouri Health Care Human Resources
- University of Missouri Human Resource Services (Columbia)
- University of Missouri System Human Resources
- Discovery Ridge 1
- Discovery Ridge 2
- Francis Quadrangle
- Hospital/Student Center
- Hospital/Recreation Center
- Hospital/Stankowski Field
- Jesse Hall Tree Trail
- Lowry Mall Tree Trail
- Memorial Union Tree Trail
- Mizzou Botanic Garden
- Peace Park
- Printing Services
- Sanborn Field
- Women's and Children's Hospital
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ergonomics - MU Environmental Health and Safety offers tips on how to improve your work station and job site to meet your physical needs. Ergonomics covers all aspects of a job, from physical stress placed on joints and muscles to environmental factors that affect hearing, vision, and general comfort and health.
- Fit For Life (MU Health Care)
- The Department of Health Psychology
- Mindfulness Practice Center
- MizzouRec Indoor and Outdoor Facilities
- MU Counseling Center
- MU Staff Advisory Council
- School of Health Professions
- School of Nursing
- Staff Health (University Hospital)
Performs health screenings; TB testing; tetanus vaccinations; Hepatitis B vaccinations for any staff member who deals with blood or blood products; and measles, mumps and rubella vaccinations. Influenza vaccinations are provided as supply allows. Vaccinations are also offered for hospital staff members who travel internationally. The office provides basic health counseling and counseling for TB-positive patients. Located in 1E41. Contact: (573) 882-2294 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UM Staff Advisory Council provides two-way communication with the University President on matters pertaining to UM System staff.
- The University Work Injury Services offers treatment and assessment of work-related injuries or exposures and makes referrals to specialty care as needed. It handles all the labs for blood exposure as well as labs for infectious disease exposure. For repetitive work injuries, the office assists with ergonomic changes for workstations. Located at MC11. Contact: Debbie Robertson at (573) 884-9924 or email@example.com.
- Walking Paths - Landscape Services’ staff of arborists, designers and gardeners develop and maintain the Mizzou Botanic Garden, to make the MU campus a pleasant, exciting place to be.
- The Wellness Resource Center supports wellness as it relates to issues such as alcohol, tobacco and other drug use; nutrition and fitness; stress and mental health; and other wellness issues. For more information, please contact them at (573) 882-4634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.