Resources: St. Louis
- Physical activity
- Weight management, nutrition, and healthy food
- Stress management and wellbeing
- Heath assessment, prevention, and education
Walking trail maps
- Arts Administration Building, North Campus
- Benton Hall, North Campus
- Clark Hall, North Campus
- JC Penney Building, North Campus
- Marillac Hall, South Campus
- Millennium Student Center, North Campus
- Nursing Administration Building, South Campus
- Social Sciences & Business Building, North Campus
- Thomas Jefferson Library, North Campus
- Touhill Performing Arts Center, North Campus
- Ward E. Barnes Library, South Campus
- Woods Hall, South Campus
St. Louis County Parks and Recreation
Activities for families and Park/Trail information and maps.
YMCA of Greater St. Louis
Youth development programs, integrated fitness programs, and volunteer opportunities.
For discounted fitness center information, go to the Discounts webpage.
Agriculture and farmers' markets
- Missouri Farmers' Market Directory
Missouri is home to more than 140 farmers' markets located in communities across the state providing a rich variety of homegrown fruits and vegetables as well as locally produced goods such as dairy, eggs, and meats. You can search by county for a market near you.
UMSL Employee Assistance Program
A confidential, professional service provided to all employees, their families, retirees, and organizational work units. The EAP provides a variety of services to help employees influenced by a range of personal concerns, including emotional distress, family concerns, alcohol/substance abuse, legal problems, occupational health, and more.
Community Services of Missouri, Inc.
Free gambling counseling for persons seeking treatment and family members.
Community Living Inc.
Provides programs and education for families with disabled children.
Family Support Network
Provides cost free counseling, parenting education, resource referral, and community-based partnerships to prevent child abuse.
Unique long‐term residential alcohol and chemical dependency treatment.
A.L.I.V.E. -- Alternative to Living In Violent Environments
Provides counseling, emergency sanctuary, and other services to adults and children impacted by domestic abuse.
Provides housing and support services for low income families and homeowners.
St. Louis Community Resources
A comprehensive list of community resources pertaining to health education, outreach, and community programs.
- Getting Healthy
- Nutrition Center
- Workplace Wellness
- Stress Management
- Physical Activity
- Quit Smoking