Healthy for Life: T.E. Atkins UM Wellness Program
Counseling & Family Services
- Community Services of Missouri, Inc.
Free gambling counseling for person seeking treatment and family member.
- Community Living Inc.
Provides programs and education for families with disabled children.
- Family Support Network
Provides cost free counseling, parenting education, resource referral and community based partnerships to prevent child abuse.
- Harris House
Unique long‐term residential alcohol and chemical dependency treatment.
- Life Skills
Connects people with disabilities to the community.
- The Counseling Center at UMSL
- For an up-to-date list of discounts available to Faculty and Staff on the UMSL campus and healthcare system, click here.
Faculty & Staff Resources
- Faculty Senate The Faculty Senate is a group that formulates, recommends and assists with implementing policies concerning the educational and research operations of the campus and other matters affecting the welfare of the campus, the faculty and students.
- Staff Council Staff Council is a group that represents the staff and its needs to University administration.
- University of Missouri-St. Louis Human Resources
St. Louis Resources
- Department of Health
Online services regarding health services and education and news releases.
- St. Louis Community Resources
A comprehensive list of community resources pertaining to health education, outreach, and community programs.
- A.L.I.V.E. Alternative to Living In Violent Environments
Provides counseling, emergency sanctuary, and other services to adults and children impacted by domestic abuse.
- Alzheimer’s Association‐ St. Louis Chapter
Offers support and education for caregivers of people with Alzheimer’s, dementia and memory loss.
- American Cancer Society
Learn more about cancer diagnosis and treatment options.
- Beyond Housing
Provides housing and support services for low income families and homeowners.
- Eastern Missouri Regional Arthritis Center
Provides arthritis physical activity and self management programs.
- Evaluating Internet Health Information Tutorial
A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health.
- St. Louis County Parks and Recreation
Activities for families and Park/Trail information and maps.
- YMCA of Greater St. Louis
Youth development programs, integrated fitness programs and volunteer opportunities.