How do I access my Wellness Incentive funds?
Once you have completed the personal health assessment, health screening and tracked 240 minutes of physical activity in a calendar month, you are then eligible for the $100 wellness incentive. The incentive funds will be available within 30 days of completion, after Jan. 1, 2013 when the new plan year begins.
If you are enrolled in myChoice (the lower-deductible plan) the Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) will be automatically set up. You can check the status of your $100 incentive by going to Coventry’s website, www.ummedcvty.com.
- Set up your Coventry account: You’ll need your member ID number found on your Coventry card.
- After creating your account: Click on Login or Register Now in the gray box that says, “My Online Services” on the right side.
- Scroll over Benefits tab on the brown toolbar and then click on “Manage my HRA/HSA or Coventry Fund.”
- Then, directly under “Manage Health Accounts,” click on My Coventry Consumer Choice Online or Coventry Fund Click Here.
- On the left side, under “My Accounts,” is the word “more”. Clicking on this will show you contribution amounts, usage, and balances.
- Your health care provider visit: You will be responsible for any payments such as copays, deductible amounts, and/or coinsurance as usual. Coventry will then reimburse you for these amounts as they see them come through on claims. The reimbursement will accompany the EOB or if you receive your EOBs electronically, the check will be mailed.
- Questions: Contact Coventry at 800-613-7721 or Campus Benefit Representative
If you are enrolled in myOptions, (high-deductible plan), you will need to make sure that you have also enrolled for a Health Savings Account (HSA); otherwise, there is nowhere to place your incentive money. You can check the status of your $100 incentive by going to www.healthequity.com.
- Set up your Health Equity account: You will need to click on Purple box that says “Activate Now.”
- After creating your account: Click on Login box that says, and sign in.
- Your HSA balance will show on the right side, under “Quick Stats.”
- Additionally, you should be receiving a packet in the mail with full details about the HSA account along with your debit card.
- Questions: Contact Health Equity at 877-372-5383. You can sign up for your account any time prior to April 30, 2013.