Vice President for University Relations
309 University Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
News and Updates
- Aug 20, 2014 - UM Board of Curators approves contract extension for President Wolfe
- Jun 20, 2014 - UM System appoints experienced administrative and finance leader in higher education as chief financ
- Jun 19, 2014 - UM Board of Curators approves FY 2015 budget
- Jun 17, 2014 - UM System awards $250,000 to faculty members for collaborative course-sharing efforts
- May 08, 2014 - University of Missouri System president continues Show Me Value Tour in Poplar Bluff
The Office of University Relations is responsible for strategic communications, government relations, and external affairs at the national, state and local levels. The office is committed to ensuring the citizens of Missouri and the elected officials who represent them understand, appreciate, and support the unique role and value of the four campus system in advancing Missouri’s future.
The office leads a statewide integrated marketing communications effort, including internal and external constituent outreach, media relations, executive communications, Web development, advertorials and a variety of social media initiatives. The university relations team also is responsible for fostering relations between the local, state and federal government and the University of Missouri System, and developing legislative priorities and action agendas. Read more
Can't find what you are looking for?