Vice President for University Relations
309 University Hall
Columbia, MO 65211
News and Updates
- Dec 05, 2013 - UM System selects top academic leader from one of the nation’s most prominent universities title}
- Dec 04, 2013 - Media Advisory: UM System officials to announce next chancellor of the University of Missouri-Columb title}
- Dec 04, 2013 - University of Missouri System president continues Show Me Value Tour in California title}
- Nov 22, 2013 - University of Missouri Board of Curators elects officers for 2014 title}
- Nov 22, 2013 - UM Board of Curators approves merger between St. Louis Beacon online newspaper and St. Louis Public title}
The Office of University Relations is responsible for strategic communications, government relations, and external affairs at the national, state and local levels. The office is committed to ensuring the citizens of Missouri and the elected officials who represent them understand, appreciate, and support the unique role and value of the four campus system in advancing Missouri’s future.
The office leads a statewide integrated marketing communications effort, including internal and external constituent outreach, media relations, executive communications, Web development, advertorials and a variety of social media initiatives. The university relations team also is responsible for fostering relations between the local, state and federal government and the University of Missouri System, and developing legislative priorities and action agendas. Read more
Full story »
Full story »
Can't find what you are looking for?