Abigail Thomas, ASUM Legislative Intern and Student Curator specialist, has been the focus of several newspaper articles following ASUM’s legislative push this month in the MO House of Representatives. Thomas has testified on three separate pieces of legislation that would afford voting rights to the Student Representative on the UM Board of Curators.
- The Columbia Missourian: Missouri House Committee Shoots Down Bill Adding Voting Student to Board of Curators
- CBS St. Louis: A No Vote to Voting Student Curators
- Missouri News Horizon: MU Students Push For Student Curator Right to Vote
- The Missouri Miner: ASUM Lobbying to Create Representative Position
- Department of Higher Education: Student Curator Issue Gets Committee Time