- State of the University Address, Jun 20
- UM Staff Recognition Awards, Jun 6
- On the Air with St. Joseph’s KFEQ, May 30
- Close the Innovation Deficit, Apr 16
- Show Me Value: Palmyra, Mar 11
State of the University
UM System President Tim Wolfe provided the annual State of the University address on Feb. 1, 2013, during the first University of Missouri Board of Curators meeting of the new year.
During the address, Wolfe welcomed new members to the board, provided an update on the system's six strategic priorities, and unveiled a communications platform to share the value of the system and higher education with Missourians.