- President Wolfe visits with The Chronicle of Higher Education, Jun 26
- Gov. Nixon announces funds for 50/50 project, May 18
- Advice to our Graduates, May 16
- Statement on bonding package, May 7
- Show Me Value: Kennett, May 6
Enterprise Investment Program
President Wolfe announces plans to invest up to $600,000 in two MU research teams' start-up ventures through the Enterprise Investment Program. The program is designed to expedite innovations from university labs to marketplace, create new Missouri jobs and attract investors.