- Message to the UM Community, Feb 12
- Celebrating Black History Month, Feb 11
- UM Sytem announces progress toward diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, Feb 2
- Middleton visits with The Chronicle of Higher Education, Feb 2
- Message to the UM Community, Jan 29
Enterprise Investment Program
President Wolfe announces plans to invest up to $600,000 in two MU research teams' start-up ventures through the Enterprise Investment Program. The program is designed to expedite innovations from university labs to marketplace, create new Missouri jobs and attract investors.