- Show Me Value: Columbia/Ashland, Sep 23
- Welcome Home event supports area vetrans, Sep 17
- Delta Agriculture on the Move, Sep 2
- Addressing the Physician Shortage, Jul 9
- Wolfe visits with The Chronicle of Higher Education, Jun 26
Undergraduate Research Day
Some of the state’s most inquisitive minds gathered today, March 7, for the University of Missouri System’s annual Undergraduate Research Day at the Capitol in Jefferson City.
A total of 40 students from the university’s four campuses discussed their work with their local legislators and other visitors. Each student was selected in a competitive process and recommended by his or her campus, including 22 from the MU campus; one from UMKC; 11 from Missouri S&T; and six from UMSL.
The students showcased their research from a variety of disciplines, including biochemistry, business and information science, anthropology and the plant sciences. In addition to visits from their legislators, students also described their work to UM System President Tim Wolfe, who spent the morning checking out their research posters on display in the Capitol rotunda.
Trouble viewing: view directly on Flickr