- Seeking Better Value in Government Panel, Dec 2
- UMKC, MSU cut ribbon on new pharmacy program in Springfield, Oct 29
- Legislative Tailgate, Oct 11
- Show Me Value: Chillicothe, Sep 23
- Be the One: 2014 United Way Campaign, Sep 12
Close the Innovation Deficit
Close the Innovation Deficit is an effort by leaders of the business, higher education, scientific, and high-tech manufacturing communities who are concerned about cuts and stagnating federal investments in research and higher education at a time when other nations are pouring resources into these areas.
These leaders believe the nation needs sustained investments in research and higher education to develop the ideas, the people, and the innovations that power the nation’s economy, create jobs, improve health, and strengthen our national security, ensuring that the U.S. maintains its role as global leader. They also believe that the growth supported by innovation will help the nation address its fiscal challenges.
Trouble viewing the video in your browser? Click here to view video message on YouTube.