- Message to the UM Community, Feb 12
- Celebrating Black History Month, Feb 11
- UM Sytem announces progress toward diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, Feb 2
- Middleton visits with The Chronicle of Higher Education, Feb 2
- Message to the UM Community, Jan 29
The Intersection of Business and Health Care
Trouble viewing the video in your browser? Click here to view video message on YouTube.
UM System President Tim Wolfe presented “The Intersection of Business and Health Care: How Lessons from the Outside World Can Improve Lives” on Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013, in Lester R. Bryant Auditorium. The event was sponsored by a new MU School of Medicine student organization, Mizzou Med Leadership and Management Development Group. The goal of the group is to supplement medical school curriculum with education and exposure to management, business and leadership concepts not typically covered during medical training.