- Seeking Better Value in Government Panel, Dec 2
- UMKC, MSU cut ribbon on new pharmacy program in Springfield, Oct 29
- Legislative Tailgate, Oct 11
- Show Me Value: Chillicothe, Sep 23
- Be the One: 2014 United Way Campaign, Sep 12
The Intersection of Business and Health Care
Trouble viewing the video in your browser? Click here to view video message on YouTube.
UM System President Tim Wolfe presented “The Intersection of Business and Health Care: How Lessons from the Outside World Can Improve Lives” on Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013, in Lester R. Bryant Auditorium. The event was sponsored by a new MU School of Medicine student organization, Mizzou Med Leadership and Management Development Group. The goal of the group is to supplement medical school curriculum with education and exposure to management, business and leadership concepts not typically covered during medical training.