- On the Air with St. Joseph’s KFEQ, May 30
- Close the Innovation Deficit, Apr 16
- Show Me Value: Palmyra, Mar 11
- 40th Annual Legislative Day, Feb 18
- MU Extension Connections, Feb 14
The Intersection of Business and Health Care
Trouble viewing the video in your browser? Click here to view video message on YouTube.
UM System President Tim Wolfe presented “The Intersection of Business and Health Care: How Lessons from the Outside World Can Improve Lives” on Wednesday, Aug. 21, 2013, in Lester R. Bryant Auditorium. The event was sponsored by a new MU School of Medicine student organization, Mizzou Med Leadership and Management Development Group. The goal of the group is to supplement medical school curriculum with education and exposure to management, business and leadership concepts not typically covered during medical training.