- Show Me Value: California, Dec 4
- Show Me Value: Jackson, Cape Girardeau, Oct 30
- United Way Day of Caring, Oct 18
- Show Me Value: Webb City, Joplin, Oct 2
- President Wolfe Discusses UM System’s Rural Outreach, Sep 26
President’s Report to the University of Missouri Board of Curators
UM System President Tim Wolfe outlined his top priorities to the Board of Curators at the April 6, 2012 meeting. View the press release. The priorities seek to allow the university to better execute its core mission areas of teaching, research, service and economic development. In his Sept. 14 report to the board, President Wolfe provides a report on the progress made in six strategic priority areas: strategic planning, attracting and retaining the best people, innovative instruction, operational excellence, expanded research and economic development, and effective communication of the system's value and importance.