- Message to the UM Community, Nov 25
- Message to the UM Community, Nov 20
- Message to the UM Community, Nov 16
- Statement on MU Coach Gary Pinkel, Nov 13
- Message to the UM Community, Nov 12
President’s Report to the University of Missouri Board of Curators
UM System President Tim Wolfe outlined his top priorities to the Board of Curators at the April 6, 2012 meeting. View the press release. The priorities seek to allow the university to better execute its core mission areas of teaching, research, service and economic development. In his Sept. 14 report to the board, President Wolfe provides a report on the progress made in six strategic priority areas: strategic planning, attracting and retaining the best people, innovative instruction, operational excellence, expanded research and economic development, and effective communication of the system's value and importance.