- Be the One: 2014 United Way Campaign, Sep 12
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, Aug 21
- State of the University Address, Jun 20
- UM Staff Recognition Awards, Jun 6
- On the Air with St. Joseph’s KFEQ, May 30
President Wolfe Discusses UM System’s Rural Outreach
President Wolfe recently spoke with Brownfield Ag News to discuss the university's outreach in rural Missouri. According to Wolfe, the UM System plays an important role in addressing critical needs of the state such as educating more doctors, nurses and pharmacists to fill shortages of medical professions in rural Missouri as well as educating more large animal veterinarians to address the needs of livestock producers.
In addition, Wolfe says that the MU College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources is an important asset to the state because it attracts the best and brightest students into the agricultural industry - preparing them to go back to their communities and be a productive part of Missouri's number one industry.