- Wolfe visits with The Chronicle of Higher Education, Jun 26
- 2015 President’s Awards, Jun 25
- Gov. Nixon announces funds for 50/50 project, May 18
- Advice to our Graduates, May 16
- Statement on bonding package, May 7
United Way Day of Caring
Thanks to all those who volunteered at the Food Bank for Central & Northeast Missouri! Collectively, 77 volunteers processed 1,017 shaving kits, and 8,801 servings of cereal for the Buddy Pack program. Buddy packs are backpacks filled with kid-friendly, nutritious food that students take home over the weekend or holiday periods to supplement their meals when there is not enough for them to eat at home.
Each year, UM System employees engage in the United Way Day of Caring. Last year, employees provided 472 hours of volunteer service and processed 7,800 pounds of frozen pizza bites and 11,240 pounds of rice.
Trouble viewing: view directly on Flickr