- Wolfe visits with The Chronicle of Higher Education, Jun 26
- 2015 President’s Awards, Jun 25
- Gov. Nixon announces funds for 50/50 project, May 18
- Advice to our Graduates, May 16
- Statement on bonding package, May 7
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
UM System President Tim Wolfe visited MU Extension’s Fire and Rescue Training Institute (MU FRTI) and the Law Enforcement Training Institute (LETI) today for a briefing on emergency first responder training. The briefing was conducted at MU FRTI’s new office facility at 1110 S. College Avenue. In addition to an overview of firefighter and peace officer training, Wolfe received information on law enforcement tactical training and technical rescue training. An example display of MU FRTI’s Technical Rescue Program support trailers and equipment used in training were on exhibit as well.
MU FRTI Associate Director, Kevin Zumwalt (Left) and UM System President, Tim Wolfe (Right)