- UM Sytem announces progress toward diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, Feb 2
- Middleton visits with The Chronicle of Higher Education, Feb 2
- Message to the UM Community, Jan 29
- Spring Semester Welcome, Jan 19
- Distinguished Drum Major for Justice Award, Jan 9
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
UM System President Tim Wolfe visited MU Extension’s Fire and Rescue Training Institute (MU FRTI) and the Law Enforcement Training Institute (LETI) today for a briefing on emergency first responder training. The briefing was conducted at MU FRTI’s new office facility at 1110 S. College Avenue. In addition to an overview of firefighter and peace officer training, Wolfe received information on law enforcement tactical training and technical rescue training. An example display of MU FRTI’s Technical Rescue Program support trailers and equipment used in training were on exhibit as well.
MU FRTI Associate Director, Kevin Zumwalt (Left) and UM System President, Tim Wolfe (Right)