- Legislative Tailgate, Oct 11
- Show Me Value: Chillicothe, Sep 23
- Be the One: 2014 United Way Campaign, Sep 12
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, Aug 21
- State of the University Address, Jun 20
Fire and Rescue Training Institute
UM System President Tim Wolfe visited MU Extension’s Fire and Rescue Training Institute (MU FRTI) and the Law Enforcement Training Institute (LETI) today for a briefing on emergency first responder training. The briefing was conducted at MU FRTI’s new office facility at 1110 S. College Avenue. In addition to an overview of firefighter and peace officer training, Wolfe received information on law enforcement tactical training and technical rescue training. An example display of MU FRTI’s Technical Rescue Program support trailers and equipment used in training were on exhibit as well.
MU FRTI Associate Director, Kevin Zumwalt (Left) and UM System President, Tim Wolfe (Right)