myService Recognition Gift Card Activation
Congratulations on reaching a service milestone! To use your Visa gift card, you need to "activate" your card and sign the back before you can use it.
Activate Your Card
- You will need (1) date of birth and (2) employee ID number (in place of your SSN).
- Activate your gift card by calling the vendor at 1-866-795-3890.
NOTE: The gift card vendor will ask for the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Give them the last four digits of your employee ID number. The university DID NOT release your SSN. You must use your employee ID number in place of your SSN to activate your card.
- Transaction denied for insufficient funds (1 free, then $0.50 each)
- If you receive this message, inform the merchant how much is on the card and that you will pay the remainder in cash (or other method)
- Customer Service (If you call customer service you get 3 free calls, then $0.25 each)
- Your activation call counts as one of the three customer service calls
- Card Replacement--standard ($5.00 each)
- If you lose your card and call to have a replacement card sent to you via standard delivery, your card will have $5.00 deducted from it when you receive it.
- Card Replacement--expedited ($17.50 per card)
- If you lose your card and call to have a replacement card sent to you via expedited delivery, your card will have $17.50 deducted from it when you receive it.
- Inactive Account ($1.50 per month after 365 days without use)
- International Transactions (3% of transaction)