We would like your feedback! Click here to complete a short survey about our customer service.
1000 W. Nifong
Building 7 - Suite 210
Columbia, MO 65211-8220
My Total Rewards - Retirement
Whether you’re getting ready for retirement or are already retired, resources on this site can help you better understand the benefits and opportunities available to University retirees. If you have a question about the Retirement Program, please send an email to email@example.com. You may also attend a Retirement Seminar. Contact your Campus Representative for a list of upcoming workshops.
Planning for Retirement
- Learn about your Retirement Plans
- Estimate your Retirement Benefits - payable under your Core Retirement Disabilty and Death Benefit
- Retirement Planning Forms and Checklist
- UM Pension Benefits and Missouri State Tax Laws
- Defined Benefit Plan Valuation Results
- Voluntary Retirement Plan Options
Resources for Retirees
- 2014 Retiree Annual Enrollment Change Form
- Retiree Benefit Handbooks and References
- Retiree Forms
- Helpful Links
- Required Annual Notices
If you have questions about the UM Faculty and Staff Benefits Programs, please contact your Campus Benefit Representative.