Intercampus Faculty Council Agendas Friday, January 12, 2001
President’s Conference Room
Note: The video network is not available for this meeting.
9:30 a.m. IFC members
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of January 12, 2001, agenda.
3. Approval of December 8, 2000, minutes.
- Report on UMC Effort regarding short-term disability and parental leave policy (Judith Goodman)
- Discussion of draft policy on campus administrator review (Martinich will try to e-mail a copy to everyone)
10:00 a.m. Vice President Lehmkuhle to join the meeting
- 1. Rules/Policies for Endowed Professorships and State-Matched Endowments
State-Matched Endowments other than Professorships (Program Endowments, visiting professorships, lecture series, travel and research funds)
Rules for Accepting Endowments
Rules on Use of Endowment Income (% assigned to cover salaries)
Qualifications for Appointees
- Intellectual Property Rights Document for Web Based Materials
- Possible update on the content and response to the leadership training course for chairs and other campus administrators
- Other Possible Agenda Items
11:30 a.m. Lunch - President Pacheco and Vice Presidents to join the meeting
12:00 p.m. Campus Reports
Discussions with President Pacheco
2:00 p.m. Adjourn
NEXT MEETING DATE: Friday, February 16, 2001