Intercampus Faculty Council Agendas Friday, February 28, 2003
President's Conference Room
9:30 a.m. IFC members
- Call to order.
- Approval of January 31, 2003 minutes.
- Approval of February 28, 2003 agenda.
- Charge to Faculty Workload Plicy Subcommittee
- Policies with respect to atheletics
- Research Board
- Facuty Benefits / Salary Adjustment Policies, Ken Hutchinson will discuss with group at April meeting
9:45 a.m. Vice President Lehmkuhle, Assistant to the President Knorr
to join the meeting
- Discussion on Federal Programs/Funding
- Process, Opportunities, and Avenues for Faculty Involvement / Funding
- Particularly interested in learing as to how these funding processes can be more bottom up so that the best faculty proposals/ideas get the best shot, or a better shot than is currently possible.
- Department / Unit Reviews
11:00 a.m. Vice President Krawitz to join the meeting
Update on Budget Situation
12:00 p.m. Lunch, Vice Presidents to join the meeting
12:30 p.m. President to join the meeting
Discussions with President Floyd
2:00 p.m. Adjourn
2:00-3:00 p.m. Reporting Focus Group to meet with Bob Mullen and
NEXT MEETING DATE: Wednesday, March 19, 2003
Reviewed July 16, 2010.