Intercampus Faculty Council Agendas Friday, February 15, 2002
President's Conference Room
9:30 a.m. IFC members
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of February 15, 2002, agenda.
3. Approval of January 9, 2002, minutes.
- Campus Academic Affairs Policies
- Budget Status and Planning
- Role of faculty involvement at the System level
- UMKC's Libraries (and the state-wide library Mobius system) financial difficulties beyond current budget problems
- Is this true on all 4 campuses?
- What choices are other campuses making?
- Campus process for Presidential Awards Nominations
- UMC vote on the CBHE Mandate for General Education and consequences for us, UM wide
- MAFS Meeting Update ~ Lawrence Barton
10:30 a.m. Vice President Lehmkuhle and Interim Associate Vice President Graham to join the meeting
- Parental Leave Update ~ Steve Graham
- International Graduate Students ~ Kandis Smith
- Joint Tenure Track Appointments for New Faculty ~ Steve Graham
- Proposed Copyright Ownership Policy Update ~ Steve Lehmkuhle
11:30 a.m. Lunch - President and Vice Presidents to join the meeting
12:00 p.m. Campus Reports
Discussions with President Pacheco
2:00 p.m. Adjourn
NEXT MEETING DATE:
Friday, March 8
Friday, April 12
Friday, May 3
Reviewed July 16, 2010.