Intercampus Faculty Council Agendas Friday, May 3, 2002
President's Conference Room
9:30 a.m. IFC members
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of May 3, 2002, agenda.
4. Approval of April 12, 2002 minutes.
- Selection of Chair for faculty committee on presidential succession
- Campus Academic Affairs Policies
- Administration limimtations on faculty speech
- Program suspension or discontinuance
- Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Collegiality and P&T
- Continued Faculty Motivation in Times of no Salary Raises
- Summer Retreat
10:30 a.m. Vice President Hutchinson and Curator James to join the meeting
11:30 a.m. Lunch - President and Vice Presidents to join the meeting
12:00 p.m. Campus Reports
Discussions with President Pacheco
2:30 p.m. Adjourn
NEXT MEETING DATE:
Retreat - August 5-6, 2002