Intercampus Faculty Council DRAFT Agenda Wednesday, March 9, 2005
President's Conference Room
9:30 a.m. IFC members
Call to order.
Approval of agenda
Approval of minutes of IFC December 8, 2004
Discussion with General Counsel
- Implications of the Patriot Act and HIPPA
- Intellectual property rights
Discussion with Vice President Lehmkuhle
- Normal Academic Calendar (see attachment)
- Joint Appointments - Executive Order 6A with changes tracked (see attachment)
- Policies related to non-regular faculty - update on IFC subcommittee and UMC
- Update on the tenure ban legislation - is it true that it is withdrawn?
- Feedback from campuses on the AAUP statement on appropriations in higher education
- Review of responsibilities of the IFC. IFC subcommittee formed and members are Schwartz, Waterborg, Christensen & Cottone
- Policies on "Executive Searches"
- Update on FAS (see attachment)
12:00 p.m. LUNCH
Campus Reports to President Floyd
Discussions with President Floyd and other Vice Presidents
Reviewed July 16, 2010.