Intercampus Faculty Council Agendas Friday, May 14, 1998
President's Conference Room
Note: The video network is available for this meeting.
9:30 a.m. IFC members
- Call to order
- Approval of agenda
- Discussion Items:
- Grievance Subcommittee Progress - Kathy Loncar, UMKC
- IFC Practices
- Discussion of "comparison groups"
- Discussion of system-wide and campus planning for allocation of faculty slots opening up due to retirement
- Discussion of intellectual property rights and patents related to internet courses and other distance learning mechanisms
- IFC Retreat (June 29th & 30th)
- Grievance subcommittee progress - Kathy Loncar, UMKC
11:30 a.m. Lunch
12:00 p.m. President Pacheco and Vice Presidents join the meeting
- President's comments
- Open dialogue with President Pacheco
2 p.m. Interview Dr. Stephen Lehmkuhle, finalist for VP for Academic Affairs
3:00 p.m. Interview Dr. Marvin Querry, finalist for VP for Academic Affairs
4:00 p.m. Adjourn
NEXT MEETING DATE: Thursday, Sept 10, 1998
Reviewed July 19, 2010.