Intercampus Faculty Council Agenda Feb. 18, 2009
10:30 a.m. IFC members
Call to order
Approval of agenda
Approval of minutes of January 14, 2009 IFC Meeting
Additional Agenda Items
11 a.m. Discussion with Vice President Rodriguez, Interim Vice President Graham, Assistant Vice President Smith, Assistant Vice President Noble-Triplett
- Academic Dishonesty
- Faculty Leave
- Pension Contribution
Noon Lunch with president and vice presidents
- Campus Reports to President Forsee
- Discussions with President Forsee and Vice Presidents
- Discussion Topics from President Forsee
- Please come ready to share your thoughts regarding “better” or “best” practices that the university should consider adopting related specifically to the role of faculty in the changing environment.
- Please read the attached article and share any thoughts you have related to the reinvention of higher education.
1 p.m. Discussion with Vice President Knorr
- Government Relations Update
Reviewed July 16, 2010.