Intercampus Faculty Council Agendas Wednesday, May 12, 2004
President's Conference Room
9:30 a.m. IFC members
Call to order.
Approval of agenda
Approval of minutes of IFC April 14, 2004
Discussion with Vice President Lehmkuhle
12:00 p.m. LUNCH
Campus Reports to President Floyd
Discussions with President Floyd and other Vice Presidents
Continued discussion of Agenda
Major Discussion Items
- FY2006 appropriations request budget (Krawitz)
- Future tuition choices as an expression of the principle of access and affordability (Krawitz).
(or agenda item for IFC retreat?)
- Discussion of outcomes from Grievances Report at UMC (Christensen, Loyalka)
- UM lobbying strategies and the incorporation of campus and regional grassroots activities (Knorr)
- Comparison of faculty salaries with similar institutions (Request by Hilgers to Hutchinson)
- Review of CAO responses to having established procedures for periodic review of faculty with tenure.
- FAS Usergroup update.
- Program evaluation update (if necessary).
Reviewed July 16, 2010.