President’s Award for Innovative Teaching
Criteria for Nomination and Selection
- The Innovative Teaching Award recognizes faculty who are outstanding teachers and who employ novel and innovative teaching methods to achieve success in student learning.
Number of awards and award amounts
- There will be up to one $5,000 award per year, less applicable taxes.
Who is eligible to be nominated?
- All benefits-eligible faculty may be nominated. A nominee's appointment may not be more than 50% administrative.
Who may nominate?
- Candidates may be nominated by any benefits-eligible faculty member or administrator.
- Representatives from each campus will be appointed by the provost.
Timeline for awards
- Call for nominations:
October 14, 2014
- Nomination deadline:
January 30, 2015
- Announcement of Awardee:
May 1, 2015