Facts and Figures
- Board of Curators
- UM System Administration
- UM System Fast Facts
- University of Missouri Health System
- Tuition Rates
- Room and Board Rates
- Admissions Offices
- David R. Bradley - St. Joseph - Term expires 1-1-2015
- Ann K. Covington - Columbia - Term expires 1-1-2019
- Donald L. Cupps - Cassville - Term expires 1-1-2017
- Don M. Downing - Webster Groves - Term expires 1-1-2015
- Wayne Goode - St. Louis - Term expires 1-1-2015
- Pamela Quigg Henrickson - Jefferson City - Term expires 1-1-2017
- John R. Phillips - Kansas City - Term expires 1-1-2019
- David L. Steward - St. Louis - Term expires 1-1-2017
- Student Representative to the Board of Curators: Amy Johnson, University of Missouri-Kansas City - Term expires 1-1-2014
- President - Timothy M. Wolfe
- Acting General Counsel - Phillip J. Hoskins
- Vice President for Information Technology - Gary K. Allen, DVM, Ph.D.
- Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs - Henry C. Foley, Ph.D.
- Vice President for University Relations - Stephen C. Knorr
- Interim Vice President for Finance and Treasurer - Thomas Richards
- Vice President for Human Resources - Elizabeth Rodriguez, Ph.D.
- Chief of Staff - Robert W. Schwartz, Ph.D.
- Secretary to the Board - Cindy S. Harmon
- Campuses - Columbia, Kansas City, Rolla, and St. Louis.
- Total enrollment, Fall 2013 - 75,272
- Total degrees granted, FY13 - 16,867
- Total faculty, Fall 2012 - 8,079 (66% full-time, 34% part-time)
- Total staff, Fall 2012 - 16,202 (77% full-time, 23% part-time)
- Total Graduate Assistants, Fall 2012: 4,076
- Total student financial aid, FY12 - $876.3 million in grants, loans, work programs, scholarships, fellowships and other aid
- Net book value of capital assets, as of FY12 - $2.8 billion
- Land holdings - 20,019 acres
- Grants and contracts revenue, FY12 - $312 million (includes federal and state, industry, foundations, other universities and states, not-for-profit organizations and trade associations)
- Total gifts, FY12 - $126.6 million (includes unrestricted private gifts, capital gifts and gifts for endowment)
- Endowment & similar funds, FY12 - Market value: $1,062,813,865; Endowment per student FTE: $18,697
- Vice Chancellor for Health Affairs - Harold "Hal" Williamson, MD
- Health care providers - University Hospital and Clinics, Women's and Children's Hospital, Ellis Fischel Cancer Center, Missouri Orthopaedic Institute, Rusk Rehabilitation Center, Missouri Rehabilitation Center - Mt. Vernon, University Physicians, Missouri Psychiatric Institute.
- Uncompensated care, FY12 - $32.8 million
- Patients admitted, FY12 - 22,108
- Patient days of care FY12 - 120,985
- Clinic visits, FY12 - 553,300
- Emergency and Trauma Center visits, FY12 - 51,632
- Major surgical operations, FY12 - 22,774
- Patient origin - All 114 Missouri counties, plus several states and foreign countries
- Services - Mid-Missouri's only Level 1 Trauma Center; Helicopter service; Burn Intensive Care Unit; Fertility and reproductive health program; High-risk obstetrics; Comprehensive children's services; Comprehensive cancer center; Minimally invasive surgery; Orthopaedic surgery; Cardiovascular services; Behavioral health; Gastrointestinal services; Neurosciences.
- Interim Chancellor - Stephen J. Owens
- Academic Units - Colleges: Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources; Arts and Science; Business; Education; Engineering; Human Environmental Sciences; Veterinary Medicine. Schools: Accountancy; Health Professions; Information Science and Learning Technologies; Journalism; Law; Medicine; Music; Natural Resources; Nursing; Public Affairs; Social Work. Also: Honors College, Graduate School, Extension.
- Enrollment, Fall 2013 - 34,616
- Degrees granted, FY13 - 8,238
- Faculty, Fall 2012 - 4,605 (68% full-time, 32% part-time)
- Staff, Fall 2012 - 12,026 (73% full-time, 27% part-time)
- Student financial aid, FY13 - $441,040,078 awarded to 28,459 students
- Mascot - Bengal Tiger
- Colors - Black and gold
- Chancellor - Leo E. Morton
- Academic Units - College of Arts and Sciences. Conservatory of Music and Dance. Schools: Biological Sciences; Dentistry; Education; Computing and Engineering; Graduate Studies; Law; Henry W. Bloch School of Management; Medicine; Nursing; Pharmacy. Also: Continuing education offerings coordinated by most schools.
- Enrollment, Fall 2013 - 15,718
- Degrees granted, FY13 - 3,338
- Faculty, Fall 2012 - 1,877 (69% full-time, 31% part-time).
- Staff, Fall 2012 - 1,548 (87% full-time, 13% part-time).
- Student financial aid, FY13 - $200,758,743 awarded to 11,866 students
- Mascot - Kangaroo
- Colors - Blue and gold
- Chancellor - Cheryl B. Schrader, Ph.D.
- Enrollment, Fall 2013 - 8,129
- Degrees granted, FY13 - 1,792 (Excludes Certificates)
- Faculty, Fall 2012 - 475 (75% full-time, 25% part-time)
- Staff, Fall 2012 - 924 (86% full-time, 14% part-time)
- Student financial aid, FY13 - $97,511,157 awarded to 7,066 students
- Mascot - Miner
- Colors - Silver and gold
- Chancellor - Thomas F. George, Ph.D.
- Academic Units - Colleges: Arts and Sciences; Nursing; Business Administration; Education; Fine Arts and Communication; Honors College, Optometry. Also: Graduate School, School of Social Work; UM-St. Louis/Washington University Joint Undergraduate Engineering Program, Continuing Education & Outreach.
- Enrollment, Fall 2013 - 16,809
- Degrees granted, FY13 - 3,064
- Faculty, Fall 2012 - 1,120 (47% full-time, 53% part-time)
- Staff, Fall 2012 - 1,180 (79% full-time, 21% part-time)
- Student financial aid, FY13 - $137,047,740 awarded to 12,125 students
- Mascot - Triton
- Colors - Red and gold
Tuition Rates for Missouri Residents per credit hour
* Reflects new combined tuition and required fees rate
Students from out-of-state counties contiguous to the counties in which UM-Kansas City and UM-St. Louis are located pay the same fees as Missouri residents to attend those campuses.
Tuition Rates for Non-Residents per credit hour
For professional schools and certain other programs, different fees may apply. The above information is a general guide only. All educational and other fees are subject to change at any time.
- MU - Residence Halls, $8,240/academic year; Family housing, $395-$645/month.
- UMKC - Residence halls, $8,754/academic year.
- Missouri S&T - Residence halls, $8,010/academic year; Family housing, $630-$815/month
- UMSL - Residence halls, $9,252/academic year; Family housing, $430-$830/month.
Rates reflect the predominant plan, per person, double room, with meals. Details vary; contact campus for specifics.
- MU - 230 Jesse Hall, Columbia, MO 65211
- UMKC - 120 Admin. Center, Kansas City, MO 64110
- Missouri S&T - 102 Parker Hall, Rolla, MO 65409
- UMSL - 351 Millennium Student Center, St. Louis, MO 63121