1000 W Nifong
Bldg 7-Ste 300
Columbia, MO 65211
Telephone: (573) 882-3056
Financial Information Systems - PeopleSoft
The University of Missouri implemented PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management Version 7.5 in July 2001. An upgrade to version 8.8 was completed April 2005, version 9.0 was completed in December 2008 and version 9.2 will be completed in May 2015.
PeopleSoft 9.2 Upgrade Documents
- New Features in PeopleSoft Financials v9.2 -New features in PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2.
- Field differences between 9.0 and 9.2 -Peach color represents fields that were in 9.0, but which have been removed in 9.2. Light green represents fields that have changed in length or in which the datatype has changed. Filters are enabled on this spreadsheet.
- Changes to Allocations v9.2 -Highlights new features available for allocations in PeopleSoft Financials version 9.2.
- Financials and Supply Chain Management v 9.2, upgrade date May 27, 2015
- PeopleTools v 8.53.17, upgrade date May 27, 2015
- Financials and Supply Chain Management v 9.0, upgrade date December 1, 2008
- PeopleTools v 8.53.06, upgrade date November 24, 2013
Information regarding the availability of the production and reporting systems as well as scheduled maintenance windows.
Online tutorials, manuals, and course materials for PeopleSoft Finance and Web Applications are maintained by the Division of Information Technology. The link below will take you to their training site. A University login and password is required.
PeopleSoft Chartfields and MoCodes
Descriptions and definitions of the chartfields used by the University
- Frequently used Tables for Query by module
- Navigating Core management Reports in Document Direct/MOBIUS