News and Updates
UM Business Services seeks to provide accurate and timely assistance, and advice that adds value to the business activities of University departments. UM Business Services serves as a focal point for collaboration among campus and System departments. The goals of this collaboration are to:
- Facilitate the acquisition of University real estate assets at the lowest cost to the institution; the use of these assets to achieve desired benefits; and when no longer needed, the sale of properties for maximum return.
- Revise and maintain University Business policies to accurately reflect the guidance and requirements of University administration, and to make these policies available to the University community.
- Develop and execute Non P.O. contracts which provide needed services at minimal cost, while safeguarding the University from unnecessary contractual risks.
- Provide additional business services to assist University departments in the accomplishment of their missions.
For more detailed information about the services provided by UM Business Services, see the following:
- Campus Real Estate Coordinators
- Factors to Consider - Renovate/Lease/Buy/Build
- Recommendations to the Board of Curators
- Real Estate Contract Templates and Checklists
- Licenses - FCC, Music
- Unclaimed Property
- Special Projects
1105 Carrie Franke Drive
Columbia, MO 65211
(573) 882-3385 Telephone
 884=5255 Fax