Consultant Procedures and Design Guidelines
The University of Missouri Consultant Procedures and Design Guidelines are controlled from this site, unless noted.
The appropriate edition of the Consultant Procedures and Design Guidelines for Consultants with active UM design projects is referenced in the agreement between the University and the Consultant.
Consultants are responsible for downloading the standards from this site.
Appendices to the Consultant Procedures and Design Guidelines
The Appendices below are controlled from this site, unless noted. Consultants with UM design projects should check here for the most current version of the these documents. Most of the Appendices links are to files requiring an Adobe Reader to view. Word and ASCII (Text) files are so marked.
- University of Missouri Building Codes
- Terms and Definitions Used in the Design Standards
- UM Standard Consulting Agreements
- Division 1 Documents [March 2011]: Format to be used in creating UM Bidding documents
- Other Information for Bid Documents and Project Closeout
- UM Asbestos Removal Specification (January 2001)
- Estimate Formats: Shows the level of detail UM wants for these estimates
- UMC Information: These apply to Columbia Campus projects
- UM Standard Bidding Documents (only in PDF): Consultants should use these documents for printing bidding documents only after UM authorizes bidding. Do not include these in review sets
- General Conditions [September 2009]
- Information for Bidders
- MBE WBE Evaluation Forms
- Bidder's Statement of Qualifications
- Asbestos Abatement Bidder's Statement of Qualifications
- Modifications to the General Conditions for the Contract of Construction for Design/Build Projects
- Example of Supplemental Special Conditions for Design/Build
- Construction Contract format
- Construction Bond formats (for UM internal use only)