Car Rental Companies - Hertz
ID#: 72135 (Identification stickers are available through campus travel coordinators.) You must enter CDP # 9755 when making a reservation.
Educational & Institutional (E & I) Cooperative Service and Hertz Rent-A-Car have negotiated a special rate program. The Hertz Member Benefit Program includes the following discounts:
- 20% off Daily Member Benefit Rates for all car classes
- 10% discount on Hertz Standard daily, weekly, weekend and monthly rates for all car classes
- 5% discount or more on Hertz Leisure daily, weekly, weekend and montly rates for all car classes classes
- 5% off vehicle promotional rates and one-way rates
- These discounts are available at all U.S. participating Hertz locations.
- 20% discount on Hertz Published "Basic Time & Kilometer" rates, except rental of Class A cars
- 5% discount on weekly rates
- 25% discount in Europe and a 10% discount at all participating International locations on published "Basic Time & Kilometer" rates, or "Sum Daily" rates (if applicable), where such discounts are permitted by law.
- 5% discount on Hertz Affordable Europe and Affordable Australia Weekly rates.
Taxes and optional service charges, such as refueling, are not subject to discount. Renters must meet Hertz standard age (25), driver and financial responsibility qualifications.