News and Announcements
- At the St. Louis Minority Supplier Development Council's Annual Excellence Awards Gala on December 2, 2011, the University of Missouri System was named Government/Institution of the Year. UM was also presented the Corporate Innovation Program Award for its Advocacy-Mentoring Program. The awards recognize our efforts to increase the number of competitive women- and minority-owned firms that do business with the University. The Advocacy-Mentoring Program partners young minority or women-owned firms with established firms that have done business with the University. Congratulations to all those involved in the program.
- On June 17, The University of Missouri System hosted the Missouri Economic Summit at UM-Columbia, Reynolds Alumni Center, for the St. Louis Minority Supplier Development Council and the MidAmerica Minority Supplier Development Council. UM System President Gary Forsee welcomed the conference participants.
- At its December 4, 2009 Awards Gala, “An Evening of Excellence,” the St. Louis Minority Business Council (SLMBC) awarded its Buyer/Coordinator of the Year award to Jacqueline Hall Kelly, Ph.D., Director - Minority Business Development, University of Missouri System.
- At the Four Seasons Hotel (St. Louis) on December 4, 2008, the St. Louis Minority Business Council (SLMBC), at its 2008 Excellence Awards Gala, "An Evening with the Stars," awarded its Chairman's Award to Jacqueline Hall Kelly, Ph.D., Director - Minority Business Development, University of Missouri System, for her leadership.
- Outreach Luncheon and Networking Forums (PDF)