The Office of Risk and Insurance Management will seek to:
- Provide advice, assistance, and direction in the university's inescapable obligation to furnish facilities and an environment that will provide reasonable protection from injury and property damage for employees, students and the public and to assure that these actions assist the University in being a good steward of funds in its possession and in preserving its assets.
- Provide support services only in those areas where value is added by having a System presence and where consistency among campuses is necessary.
- Develop the respect of campus administrators and staff so that they gladly seek the advice and assistance of RIM staff.
|Administrative Assistant||Robin Henke
|Administrative Associate||Leigh Hollinger
|Senior Fiscal Analyst||Michelle Fletcheremail@example.com|
|Assistant Director||JoAnne Flowersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- Risk Management Policy
- Policy on Defense and Protection of University Employees and Students
- Policy on Purchasing Insurance
None available at this time. Please check back.