RSS Icon Twitter icon Facebook icon

Professional Liability Insurance FAQs

How do I get proof of medical malpractice coverage as an employee of the university?

To request proof of University of Missouri insurance or self-insurance coverage, please use our online request form. Or, you may submit an e-mail to

Reviewed 2014-03-24.

Search RIM: