Enterprise Car Rental
University employees are now part of a joint agreement with Enterprise and National, a shared agreement between the four major campuses and their extensions. Our goal is to combine and consolidate what used to be several different programs into one car rental program that will reach from coast to coast and border to border. The University has a made it an option and a strong recommendation to rent vehicles using the Procurement Card. This will introduce the program and help you get started so that you can make the best use of your time and department funds in renting vehicles. The next few sections will explain how to initiate this process.
Travelers will need to choose from the three options below.
1. Individual Procurement Card - one traveler per card (Corporate Travel cards may also be used)
2. Travel Arranger Option - multiple travelers booking rental on one P-Card. The card is in the name of the travel arranger.
3. Personal Credit Card - Discount and booking are also available to University employees for Personal Travel. Personal Credit Cards are to be used for this option.
Note: Traditional direct bill accounts will no longer be an option; all rentals must be paid with a credit card.
Individual Procurement Card:
The intent of this process is to provide a program that makes renting for business a more accurate, personal, and streamlined process for individuals who have their own personal P-Card. (Only rentals in the name of the p-card holder are made with this option) If the traveler does not have a p-card the corporate travel card may also be used or the travel arranger option below can be initiated.
Personal Credit Cards are not accepted for this program Procurement Card must be issued to you. (Name on your license must match the name on P-Card)
1. Fill out the University of Missouri - Enterprise Rent-A-Car Procurement Card Billing Account Application, as attached and fax it back to the contact listed on the form.
2. Once Enterprise receives this application, they will confirm and process it and then email you the steps you will need to complete so that your account will be activated. The email will include your personal account number, PIN, and a personalized link to enroll in Enterprise Plus (E-Plus). Please allow up to ten (10) business days for Account Application Form to be reviewed and processed.
IMPORTANT: Enrolling in E-Plus will be imperative to make your program a success. E-Plus will securely embed your P-Card number in your E-Plus account to be used for business rental.
Travel Arranger Option:
The intent of this process is to provide a program for travel arrangers, people who make travel arrangements for other individuals. This makes renting for business a more accurate and streamlined process for those individuals who don't have their own P-Card. By completing the steps below, you, the travel arranger will have a way to book and charge rental vehicles for those individuals who don't have a P-Card.
Travel arranger will submit rental reservations booked and charged to P-Card. Travel arrangers are entrusted with this account number and will not disclose this account number to unauthorized users. All rental requests need to be processed through the travel arrangers.
1. Fill out the University of Missouri - Enterprise Rent-A-Car Procurement Card Billing Account Application, as attached, and fax it back to the contact listed on the form.
2. Once Enterprise receives this application, they will confirm and process it and then email you the steps you will need to complete to make the program operational. The email will include your departments account number, PIN, and a link for you to enroll in Enterprise Plus (E-Plus). An informational power point to show how to build profiles for travelers will also be included. Please allow 5 business days.
IMPORTANT: Enrolling in E-Plus will be imperative to make your program a success. E-Plus will embed your P-Card number in your E-Plus account to be used for business rentals.
After you receive your email from Enterprise and you enroll in E-Plus via the link supplied, continue to your landing page at: http://www.enterprise.com/car_rental/deeplinkmap.do?bid=028&refId=UNIMISR
|UMKC||UMSL, UMC, Missouri S&T, System & Extension|
Business Rental Sales Executive
Business Rental Representative
- Hotline e-mail
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campuses: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Procurement Hotline may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.