New FedEx Contract Delivers Significant Savings on All Your Shipping Needs
In partnership with E&I Cooperative Purchasing, the University of Missouri is pleased to announce the implementation of a program with FedEx for Express Package and Ground Service Package Delivery. This program will deliver unprecedented cost savings. We urge your department to take advantage of the opportunity to participate in the benefits this agreement has to offer.
Sign Up Now!
Transitioning to the new FedEx agreement is quick and easy. Active existing Missouri S&T accounts will automatically convert to the new program and will receive a welcome e-mail from FedEx. If you are not currently a FedEx customer it is easy to set up a FedEx account, just complete and submit an application at http://www.eandi.org/fedex/application.aspx. Information session have been scheduled which will highlight the contract benefits, and explain the electronic shipping process.
- This program waives all pick up fees for significant additional value to your department.
- Money Back Guarantee - Transportation charges refunded or credited, upon request, on shipments delivered after the delivery commitment time.
- Priority Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 10:30 AM the next business day
- Standard Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 3:00 PM the next business day
- Second Day - guaranteed delivery by 4:30 PM the second business day
- Express Saver - guaranteed delivery by 4:30 PM the third business day
- First Overnight - guaranteed delivery by 8:00 AM the next business day
- Ground Shipping to all points within the 48 contiguous states, as well as program rates for points in Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico
- International Inbound and Outbound rate programs are also included in this agreement
Finance Support Center
- Finance Support email
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campus: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Finance Support Center may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.