The University is a member of Educational and Institutional Cooperative Purchasing (E&I). E&I is a member owned cooperative purchasing consortium developed for higher education. As a member the University has access to competitively negotiated contracts with the following moving companies. Using one of these moving companies, you are assured reliable service should problems be encountered during your moving experience.
Departments are encouraged to use their University purchasing card for payment. If the total cost of the move exceeds the established transaction limit, please consult with your Client Relations Manager for approval.
- Allied Van Lines
- Graebel American Movers, Inc.
- Mayflower Transit, Inc.
- North American Van Lines
- United Van Lines
- Hotline email
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campuses: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Procurement Hotline may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.