North American Van Lines
North American Van Lines has been providing reliable relocation services for more than 75 years. North American is one of the largest corporate relocation companies in the world, and is an established global brand of SIRVA Inc. SIRVA provides a valuable suite of services created exclusively to meet the needs of E&I Members.
E&I members can take advantage of:
- Long-distance household goods moves
- Long-distance office, archive, and laboratory moves, including climate-control & constant-power equipment.
- Local office, archive, & laboratory moves
- Modular furniture & office reconfiguration
- Data center relocation
- Medical & lab equipment transportation
- International moving services
- Relocation program consulting & management
- New-home finding/purchasing assistance
- Mortgage Discounts (Financing and Refinancing)
- Real Estate Cash Awards (Buying and Selling)
- Warehousing & storage
Begin Your Move by Contacting
For the convenience of E&I members, and to ensure responsiveness & excellent customer service, North American has established a single point of contact that you can use to start the process for any service anywhere in the country:
Call: (800) 994-1773 or E-mail: email@example.com
Payment option – Mastercard accepted
Payment terms – Net 30
Invoicing by – North American Van Lines
Minimum order – 300 lbs. on Special Commodities, 1,000 lbs. on household goods, and 4 hours on local moves.
Claims: All claims for damaged goods or short shipments MUST be noted at the time of delivery. Claims must be received in writing within 9 months of delivery.
E&I Contract number: CNR-01259
Finance Support Center
- Finance Support email
- Hospital and Clinics: 884-1234
- Missouri S&T Campus: 341-4266 or 877-752-1117 (after hrs)
- UMKC Campus: 235-1371
- UMSL Campus: 516-5366
- UMSYS, UOEXT, MU Campus: 882-3201
- Toll Free All Campuses: 877-752-3334
- Finance Support Center may be unavailable Mondays from 2:30-3:30pm for staff meeting.