News and Updates
Tuition Settlement Scholarships Homepage
NOTE: If you are experiencing difficulties completing the APPLICATION FORM, please contact Nilufer Joseph at 573-882-3611 or via email at email@example.com.
Students eligible for the University of Missouri Tuition Settlement Scholarships can find related information on this page, as well as an online application form.
Qualifying Student must meet the following requirements; view the full Tuition Settlement Agreement here
- The qualifying student attended one of four (4) University of Missouri campuses (Columbia, Kansas City, Rolla, St. Louis) during the period from Winter Semester 1995 through Fall Semester 2001 inclusive; and
- The qualifying student was a Missouri Resident Undergraduate student at the time of attendance; and
- The qualifying student was at least 16 years of age, but under age 22 on the first day of class in at least one semester during this time period.
- Scholarship Criteria
- General Information for Applicants
- Application Information
- Application Form
- Settlement Agreement
- Annual Reports
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Campus Financial Aid Offices