Identification Cards

Each campus provides university identification cards for employees. ID cards remain valid for the duration of employment. Cards must be surrendered upon termination of employment. Lost ID cards must be reported to your supervisor, campus police and Human Resource Services. A new card will be issued for replacement or when other changes make a card outdated.

You may be required to present your ID card in order to be admitted to or participate in various university programs or use of facilities. (HR 302)

Reviewed 2011-06-22.

Accessibility: We provide accommodations to people with disabilities upon request. If you encounter something that is not accessible on the Peoplesoft HR Training pages, please call Tech Support at (573) 882-5000 for assistance.