Harassment: What It Is and How to Stop It
A major goal of our university community is to provide an environment that supports the highest level of performance and well-being for all our faculty, staff and students. Every employee has the responsibility to maintain a harassment free work and learning environment. Harassment in the workplace or the educational environment is unacceptable conduct.
Anyone employed by the University of Missouri is required to successfully complete an online course, Harassment: What It Is and How to Stop It. This training is available anywhere, 24 hours a day, seven days a week and takes approximately 45 minutes to complete. After reviewing the training materials, you must complete the mastery test with a score of at least 80%. You may review the materials as many times as needed.
Members of the university community who believe they have been harassed should contact their campus Human Resources office or campus Equal Opportunity office (contact information at the bottom of the webpages). See also the Redress Procedures in HR-510 in the HR Policy Manual.
The sexual harassment (including sexual violence) of a student, faculty, or staff member must be reported to your campus’s Title IX coordinator or deputy (contact information at the bottom of the page).
Directions to access the training
If you have technical issues with the training, please contact the Human Resources Service Center at 573-884-6996 (toll free 855-524-0002) or email@example.com.
- Click on the appropriate link below
- Once in myLearn, click on the blue arrow to launch the course
As an alternative, you may follow these instructions to view the course:
- Log into myLearn: https://umsystem.skillport.com/. Log in using your University of Missouri user name and password.
- Click on your campus course folder (located at the top of the catalog listing
- Click on Mandatory Training folder
- Click on the appropriate version of the Harassment course for you (Faculty_Supervisor Version or Employee Version)
- Click on the blue arrow to launch the course