myHR Training Resources
In order for the tutorials to work properly, ALL pop-up blockers must be disabled. For assistance with using the tutorials, click the help link after the tutorial opens.
Terminated/retired employees have access to certain pages within myHR. For more information concerning this access, click here. For assistance on how to access and use those pages, refer to the training materials below.
9.1 Training Materials
- The Work NumberTM Employee Quick Reference Guide (PDF 63 KB)
- The Work NumberTM Sample Verification of Employment (PDF 54 KB)
- The Work NumberTM Sample Verification of Income (PDF 59 KB)
- The Work NumberTM FAQs
- Personal Information Training Guide (PDF 2.1 MB)
- Personal Information Tutorial
- Personal Information Quick Reference Guides
- Payroll and Compensation Training Guide (PDF 1.7 MB)
- Payroll and Compensation Tutorial
- Payroll and Compensation Quick Reference Guides
- Salaried Time Reporter New Features Document (PDF 496 KB)
- Salaried Time Reporter Training Guide (PDF 2.1 MB)
- Salaried Time Reporter Tutorial
- Salaried Time Reporter Quick Reference Guides
- Hourly Time Reporter Features Document (PDF 576 KB)
- Hourly Time Reporter Training Guide (PDF 2.4 MB)
- Hourly Time Reporter Tutorial
- Hourly Time Reporter Quick Reference Guides
- Student Time Reporter Tutorial
- Student Time Reporter Tutorial (Changing a Task Profile ID) Important! This tutorial is only for student that have permission to change their Task Profile ID!
If you have any comments about the myHR website, please contact us.