Welcome to myLearn!
News and Updates
- Apr 24, 2015 - May 2015 upgrade
Web Accessibility is myLearn's implementation of Section 508 and W3C compliance standards. SkillSoft software functions with several assistive technologies, which are any electronic or information technologies that allow individuals with disabilities to utilize information on a computer that they would not be able to access otherwise.
myLearn supports and promotes Web Accessibility in its software applications and courseware. myLearn supports the following assistive technologies:
- Screen reader software (a speech synthesizer technology that converts text to audio)
- Shortcut keys for all mouse actions
- Alternative images to replace animated graphics
- Elimination of screen refresh rates between 5Hz and 55Hz, which can cause seizures for some individuals
If you require the support of one or more of the above technologies, enable Web Accessibility by checking the web accessibility check box when logging into myLearn from myHR.
- Enable Forms Mode for JAWS
- Browse a Web-Accessible CATALOG
- Use a Web-Accessible SEARCH&LEARN
- Add a Learning Asset to a Web-Accessible MY PLAN
- View a Web-Accessible MY PLAN
- View a Web-Accessible MY PROGRESS
For additional help concerning accessibility, please contact your campus accessibility resources.
- Abbie O'Sullivan: MU & UM System
- Barb Hammer: MU
- Lee Henson: MU
- Linder Williams: UMSL
- Scott Armstead: UMSL
- Scott Laurent: UMKC
- Angela Hammons: Missouri S&T