Preventing Employment Discrimination Training
The University of Missouri values a work environment where all employees are treated equitably - and we share in the responsibility of sustaining that work environment. We are acountable to each other and our stakeholders to know and follow standards in our workplace. The preventing employment discrimination online training course helps us with our responsibility to prevent employment discrimination in all forms, while at the same time creating an environment that supports optimal productivity and engagement. Anyone employed full-time or part-time by the University of Missouri is to complete this training.
This training is available anywhere, 24 hours a day, seven days a week and takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. There is no limit on how many times an individual can review the training or answer the test questions. A test score of 80 percent or above is required.
If you have difficulty logging in to the training, please send an email to email@example.com.
Directions to access the training
- Go to myHR https://myhr.umsystem.edu
- Log in with your User ID and Password
- Click on Main Menu
- Click on Self Service
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on "HR Training-PED" to commencce the training
- In the pop-up window, read the leadership message and then selct "Continue" at the bottom of the page
- On the page labeled "Preventing Employment Discrimination" select the version of the training module that is applicable to your relationship to the university (e.g. supervisory, or non-supervisory)