Preventing Sexual Harassment Training
The University of Missouri strives to achieve a positive workplace environment where all individuals are treated fairly and with respect. Sexual harassment in the workplace or the educational environment is unacceptable conduct.
Anyone employed full-time or part-time by the University of Missouri is required to successfully complete the online training. This training is available anywhere, 24 hours a day, seven days a week and takes approximately 60 minutes to complete. There is no limit on how many times an individual can review the training. A test score of 80 percent or above is required to successfully complete the training.
Members of the university community who believe they have been sexually harassed may contact their campus Human Resources Office or campus Equal Employment Opportunity Office. See also the Redress Procedures in HR-510 in the HR Policy Manual.
If you have difficulting logging in to the training, please send an email to email@example.com.
Directions to access the training
- Go to myHR https://myhr.umsystem.edu
- Log in with your User ID and Password
- Click on Main Menu
- Click on Self Service
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on "HR Training-PSH" to commence the training
- In the pop-up window, read the leadership message and then select "Continue" at the bottom of the page.
- On the page labeled "Preventing Sexual Harassment" select the version of the training module that is applicable to your relationship to the university (e.g., Faculty, Supervisory, Non-supervisory, etc.)
- Follow the directions in the training module to move through the entire module.
For information about and access instructions for the new training course, Harassment: What It Is and How to Stop It, visit: www.umsystem.edu/ums/hr/harassment_training.