Get Moving…Earn your $100
As part of your 2013 benefits, you are eligible for a wellness incentive. Healthy for Life is an incentive-based wellness program designed to help you earn your incentive and actively manage your health. By completing a personal health assessment, health screening, and 240 minutes of physical activity, primary subscribers to the UM health plans will receive $100 in a tax-favored account to use for medical expenses in 2013 Benefit Plan year. Healthy for Life has partnered with Cerner Health to offer your own confidential health record, and no individually identifiable health information will be available to the University of Missouri.
Earn $100 in 3 Easy Steps:
- Complete your personal health assessment--an online questionnaire that helps you understand your health risks and provides you with resources to improve your well-being.
- Complete your health screening, which includes cholesterol, blood sugar, blood pressure, height and weight. You can schedule a FREE on campus screening or visit your health care provider (valid screenings are from 6/1/12-4/30/13).
- Track 240 minutes of physical activity in any calendar month (from 10/15/12-4/30/13).
Ready to get started?
- Create or return to your Cerner Health account by visiting www.healthyforlife.umsystem.edu.
- Enter your email address and join the program.
- If you need help, call Cerner at 877-621-8014.