Public Meeting Notice: University of Missouri Board of Curators
Chief Communications Officer
- Phone: (573) 882-0601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
9 A.M. MONDAY, MAY 6, 2013, ORIGINATING AT CAMPUS TELEPRESENCE CENTERS AND AT&T TELECONFERENCE BRIDGE, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
NOTES: ALL GUESTS WILL WEAR IDENTIFICATION BADGES.
NEWS MEDIA ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR PHOTO IDENTIFICATION.
DUE TO LIMITED SEATING AT THE TELEPRESENCE CENTERS, MEDIA INTERESTED IN ATTENDING ARE ASKED TO RESERVE A SEAT BY CONTACTING JUSTIN ROBERTS AT UM UNIVERSITY RELATIONS AT ROBERTSJU@UMSYSTEM.EDU OR (573) 882-9112 NO LATER THAN 5 P.M. FRIDAY, MAY 3.
MEDIA MAY ALSO DIAL IN TO LISTEN TO THE MEETING VIA THE CONFERENCE CALL NUMBER BELOW.
THIS MEETING WILL NOT BE LIVE AUDIO STREAMED OR TWEETED, BUT IT WILL BE AUDIO RECORDED AND POSTED TO THE UNIVERSITY WEBSITE WITHIN 24 HOURS OF THE MEETING’S CONCLUSION.
Monday, May 6, 2013
9 A.M., Call to Order
9:05 A.M., Compensation and Human Resources Committee
- Resolution, Executive Session of the Compensation and Human Resources Committee Meeting
- Resolution, Executive Session of the Board of Curators Meeting
- Review Consent Agenda
- Introduction and Context of Employee Benefit Costs (Vice Presidents Nikki Krawitz and Betsy Rodriguez)
- Retirement Plan Quinquenium Study (Howard Rog)
- Retirement Plan Trust Asset Allocation Update and Impact on University Budget (SIS Consultants and Treasurer Tom Richards)
- Conclusion of Report and Recommended Next Steps (Vice President Nikki Krawitz and President Tim Wolfe)
- Collected Rule & Regulation revision, 110.080, Naming of University Buildings, Exterior Areas, Landmarks and Interior Spaces
- Good and Welfare of the Board
- Adjourn, Board of Curators Special Meeting
Compensation and Human Resources Committee Meeting— Executive Session (time is approximate)
The Compensation and Human Resources Committee will hold an executive session of the special meeting on May 6, 2013, pursuant to Section 610.021(1), 610.021(3), 610.021(12), 610.021(13) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with university counsel, contract and personnel items, as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Compensation and Human Resources Committee.
Board of Curators Meeting — Executive Session (time is approximate)
The Board of Curators will hold an executive session of the May 6, 2013 meeting, pursuant to Section 610.021(1), 610.021(3), 610.021(12) & 610.021(13) RSMo, for consideration of certain confidential or privileged communications with university counsel, personnel and contract items, all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the Board of Curators.
MU: Ellis Library TelePesence Center
UMKC: Administrative Room 210
Missouri S&T: Curtis Laws Wilson Library, 201A
UMSL: University Center Room 61
Dial-in information is as follows:
Toll-free dial-in number: (866) 299-7945
Participant code: 5356292
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
- Information item (no vote taken)
- Action item (vote taken)
Board papers will be available May 6 at the following address: https://board.um.umsystem.edu/default.aspx
Can't find what you are looking for?