Public Meeting Notice
Chief Communications Officer
- Phone: (573) 882-0601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI BOARD OF CURATORS
9 A.M., FRIDAY, JULY 23 AT ELLIS LIBRARY TELEPRESENCE CENTER, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-COLUMBIA;CURTIS LAWS WILSON LIBRARY, MISSOURI UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY; UNIVERSITY CENTER ROOM 61, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-ST. LOUIS; ADMINISTRATIVE ROOM 210, UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-KANSAS CITY; HARRISON ROOM, GREEN LIBRARY, SPRINGFIELD; TELEHEALTH CLINIC, KENNET; AND OTHER REMOTE LOCATIONS VIA TELECONFERENCE BRIDGE THROUGH MORENET.
REPORTERS UNABLE TO ATTEND ONE OF THE TELEPRESENCE SITES MAY DIAL IN TO THE TELECONFERENCE:
DIAL-IN NUMBER: (877) 322-9654
PARTICIPANT CODE: 166337
THERE WILL BE NO LIVE AUDIO WEB STREAM DURING THE MEETING. INTERESTED PARTIES CAN FOLLOW THE BOARD MEETING VIA TWITTER AT WWW.TWITTER.COM/UMCURATORS.
Board of Curators Public Session
9 a.m. Friday, July 23
- Minutes: Board of Curators meeting, June 10-11, 2010; Board of Curators Special Meeting, June 13, 2010
- Minutes of the June 10, 2010, Board of Curators Academic, Student and External Affairs; Audit; Compensation and Human Resources; Finance; and Governance Committee meetings
- Degrees, Summer Semester 2010
- Elsevier license agreement, sole source, UM
- Selection of real estate investment managers—revised, UM
- Amendment to Collected Rules and Regulations 100.030 Copyright Regulations, UM
- Amendment to Collected Rules and Regulations 100.020 Patent and Plant Variety Regulations, UM
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Congenital or Acquired Disease Processes Research Program Board Members, UM
- Amendment to Collected Rules and Regulations, 340.040 Holidays, UM
Compensation and Human Resources
- Update on Retirement Plan Review Project
- Schematic design, University Hospital and Clinics 6th and 7th floor, UMHC
- Debt financing approval, Thomas Jefferson Hall Phase III renovation, Missouri S&T
- FY2012 state capital appropriations request, UM
- FY2012 state appropriations request for operations, UM
- Good and welfare of the board
- Resolution, executive session
- Adjourn board of curators meeting—Public session
Board of Curators Meeting—Executive Session
9:45 a.m. or upon conclusion of the public session
The board of curators will hold a closed meeting, pursuant to Section 610.021 (1), Section 610.021 (2), 610.021 (3), 610.021 (12) and 610.021 (13) RSMo, for consideration of certain personnel, property, litigation, contract items and confidential or privileged communications with university counsel, all as authorized by law and upon approval by resolution of the board of curators.
Adjourn Board of Curators Meeting – Executive Session
Note: There will be no routine press conference with the board chairman and university president following this meeting.
Note: Items identified as “information” above are based on reasonable pre-meeting expectations, but all topics listed on the above agenda, including those identified as information items, may be the subject of votes in addition to discussion.
- Information item (no vote taken)
- Action item (vote taken)
Board papers are available on the Web at the following address: https://board.um.umsystem.edu/default.aspx
Can't find what you are looking for?