Chief Communications Officer
- Phone: (573) 882-0601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Dinner, 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2003
Crystal Room, Kansas City Club, 918 Baltimore Ave., Kansas City, Mo.
Dec. 11 , 2003
Members of the University of Missouri Board of Curators will attend a Board dinner at 6:30 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2003 at the Crystal Room, Kansas City Club, 918 Baltimore Ave., Kansas City, Mo. The dinner is expected to last until approximately 8:30 p.m.
Notice of an Orientation Meeting for Newly Appointed Members of the Board of Curators
Dec. 11, 2003
New curators will attend an orientation meeting at 8 a.m., Thursday, Dec. 11, 2003 in the lobby of the UM-Kansas City School of Nursing located in the Health Sciences Building, UM-Kansas City campus. Immediately following presentations, curators will take a campus tour. The purpose of the meeting is to provide information to recently appointed curators regarding the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
1 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 11, 2003 and Reconvening at 9 a.m., Friday, Dec. 12, 2003
In Pierson Auditorium, University Center
University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, Mo.
Dec. 11 , 2003
- Board President’s remarks
- University President’s remarks
- UM System/UM-Columbia campus administrative consolidation
- Approval of a closed meeting for the consideration of certain personnel, property and litigation, as
authorized by law and approved by resolution of the Board of Curators (The Board will convene in
closed session as the last item on the Thursday, Dec. 11, 2003 agenda and will reconvene, if necessary, Friday, Dec. 12, 2003 to consider unfinished business)
- Approval of meeting minutes
- Approval revision to Collected Rules and Regulations, Section 70.060
- Approval of Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders Research proposals
- Approval of Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Disorders Board members and chair
- UMKC student success and achievement presentations
Resources and Planning
- Legislative initiatives
- Revisions to mission statements
Academic and Student Affairs
- Chancellors’ campus reports
Physical Facilities and Management Services
- Approval of selection of a swine research center design services consultant, UM-Columbia
- Approval of a schematic design of the Health Sciences Building, UM-Kansas City
The Board will enter into closed session in the Chancellor’s Dining Room for the consideration of certain
personnel, property and litigation, as authorized by law and approved by resolution of the Board of
Curators. The Board will reconvene if necessary in closed session on Friday, Dec.12, 2003.
- UM-Kansas City faculty and staff achievement and success presentations
Finance and Human Resources
- MU Health Care report
- Approval of resolution, Vicki Marie Eller
- Election of Board of Curators president
- Election of Board of Curators Vice President
- Adjourn open meeting
The Board will enter into closed session if necessary in the Chancellor’s Dining Room for the consideration of certain personnel, property and litigation, as authorized by law and approved by resolution of the Board of Curators.
- Information item (no vote taken)
- Action item (vote taken)
Copies of the Board papers are available the Monday before the meeting at these locations: UM System University Relations, 828 Lewis Hall, Columbia; University Communications, 300C Administrative Center, UM-Kansas City; News Services, 105 Campus Support Facility, UM-Rolla; and University Relations, 426 Woods Hall, UM-St. Louis. Appropriate charges will be assessed for photocopies.
Can't find what you are looking for?