Chapter 20: Organization
20.090 Development Council
Executive Order No. 13, 11-8-73.
- To provide the Office of the President direct communication with the alumni and other volunteer constituencies of the University.
- To advise and recommend institutional policy as it relates to the various University constituencies.
- To coordinate the University's development programs as provided by the Collected Rules and Regulations of the University.
- To perform such other tasks as may be assigned by the President including services for the Alumni Alliance.
- Organization -- The Council shall report to the President and be composed of Development Division staff members, at least one from each campus, as appointed by the President upon advice and recommendation of campus. The Chairman of the Council shall be appointed from this group by the President. Personnel as may be needed to service and carry out Council actions on behalf of the President may also be appointed as non-voting members of the Council. The Council shall select a Secretary from either the regular or non-voting membership.
- Meetings -- The Council shall meet regularly, or on call of the President or the Council chairman. Copies of the minutes of each meeting of the Council shall be filed with the Office of the President.
- This Executive Order shall remain in full force and effect until amended or revoked by the President or by action of the Board of Curators.